Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Comic Studio Starts December 8th!


This past weekend, I attended the Memphis Comic and Fantasy Convention. I had the opportunity to talk illustration and technique with over 1500 students during my Comic Studio sessions on Friday morning ! It was an AWESOME experience and I think I missed my calling to teach.

Thank you to everyone that attended the classes, took time to stop by our table, or contacted me for more information on the Comic Studio! It was great to meet so many parents and teachers that support this thing we call art.


If you haven't gotten your registration forms in for the Comic Studio, time is running out. Classes begin December 8th and they are filling quickly. As an added way to make things more affordable, We have added a per class rate of $35.00. This is a great way to be a part of things even if you know your time will be limited per month. Make sure to notify me if you are wanting to attend! Download the registration form here and take a look at the list of the classes offered and the supply list!

No comments:

Post a Comment