Thursday, September 13, 2012

MAW Productions Announces The Comic Studio


If you know me personally, then you know that this is a long time coming. I am excitied to be starting a new endeavor that I hope will be able to change some lives and help aspiring artists in the Memphis and surrounding area! I am a big advocate for giving kids (anyone really) a creative outlet to express themselves. The arts have helped me understand myself and others better as well as influence my community positively. That is why I want to pass on what I know and I’m starting The Comic Studio to do it.

The Comic Studio are art classes with a comic book twist. The classes taught will take an innovative approach to creative design that combines fine art, writing and graphic design skills and team them with goal setting techniques that will empower students to see projects through to completion. Courses will cover everything from photoshop techniques, to illustration techniques, to writing all from the perspective of comic book and graphic design creation. Thanks to Adam Shaw, classes will start in November at 2547 Broad Ave, Memphis TN! If you are interested in enrolling in classes, or you would like your child to take part in them, please feel free to message me as space will be limited. Also, I invite you to join our facebook page at www.facebook.com/groups/267211640062353/. More updates will be posted there as well.

Thanks and I hope to see some of you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment